Jenn Klein – Communication and Administration Associate
402.472.0194 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenn Klein is a 2005 graduate of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She has a B.A. in English with a minor in Native American Studies. Ms. Klein joined the Public Policy Center in April of 2007 and manages the Center’s internal and external communications including the website, social media content, as well as marketing and promotional materials; serves as IT and administrative staff supervisor; provides assistance to the Center grant and contract specialist; and coordinates graduate and undergraduate research assistant applications.
In addition to her work for the Center, Jenn is a very active volunteer in the community, specifically with the following groups and organizations:
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln First Generation Nebraska Volunteer (2017 – present)
- American Cancer Society (2017 – present)
- Husker Track & Field Official (2014 – present)
- Near South Neighborhood Association (2014 – present)
- Postcards of Pride, Nebraska Alumni Association (2013 – present)
- Prescott Elementary School Neighborhood Advisory Committee (2014 – 2015)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln Student Veteran Mentor Program (2013 – 2017)
- Classroom Ambassador, Prescott Elementary School (2012 – 2015)
- Special Olympics USA National Games (2010)
- Nebraska State Historical Society (2008-2011)
Jenn is a member of the American Marketing Association – Lincoln Chapter, Council for Advancement and Support of Education, as well as the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Campus Communicators group and Social Media Users group.