Meet some of the researchers and staff members who make PPC such a great place to work!
For today's staff spotlight, we spoke with Information Technology Specialist, Matt Luther, whose interests include network administration and learning about the latest trends in technology.
Q&A with Matt Luther
- What is something you have learned from your work and collaborations?
I mainly help with technical issues, but working at the PPC has helped me realize how much work and data goes into providing the public with information to help them.
- How do you think the Center’s work impacts Nebraskans?
It brings awareness that Nebraskans face difficulties every day. Sometimes you think it is only the big cities/urban areas, but the issues occur here as well.
- What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Only boring people say they're bored.
- What/who inspires/motivates you?
Elon Musk; he has a strong work ethic with good intentions, and uses what he has to help shape the future.
- What is one challenge have you faced in your career and how did you overcome it?
The transition from working remotely for almost 2 years to working in an office was a little hard, but the Center made it very easy and was very welcoming.