Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
Increase our capacity toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusivity throughout the University of Nebraska Public Policy Center’s research, engagement, and culture.
Our Climate & Culture
Goal: University of Nebraska Public Policy Center (NUPPC) values overall diversity and cultural awareness among NUPPC staff and students.
- Promote practices and policies that advance diversity and inclusion within the NUPPC.
- Include diversity and inclusion considerations in internal assessments.
- Facilitate NUPPC staff participation in UNL diversity and inclusion shared learning and professional development activities.
Goal: NUPPC research considers diverse audiences and representation across the range of its projects.
- Continue to enhance NUPPC research, evaluation, and facilitation capacity through training.
Goal: Actively address diversity and inclusion in communication and engagement activities.
- Maintain and expand partnerships with organizations that are diverse and inclusive.
- Enhance consideration of diverse audiences and inclusive communication when sharing NUPPC outcomes and impacts.
- Continue and enhance facilitation, representation, and inclusiveness in our stakeholder and public engagement projects and events.